Monday, 15 August 2011

The perfect place to stop in the West end, Muffinskis



I was off to meet a friend in Covent Garden, and I had already planned my detour to Muffinskis on the way! Muffinskis is right in the heart of covent garden just off of the main market square and they have the most delicious gluten-free muffins!  My favourite is raspberry and white chocolate, the lovely ladies behind the counter asked if I wanted it warmed a little, yes please!  I then sat down with a cup of tea and tucked in.  It was delicious, great texture, lots of fruit and the sweetness of the chocolate, really great.  I bought a second one to take home for desert, Jools insisted on half, he agreed they are superior muffins. Overall the place to go if you are shopping in CG.

Muffinskis get a very good 8/10 for their raspberry and white chocolate muffin

verified by Jools

Muffinskis - Covent Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment