Friday, 27 January 2012

GF scrummyness @ Dee Light Bakery in Balham


My friend Kate contacted me before our monthly book club to tell me she would be bringing gluten free cake from a new bakery in Balham called Dee Light Bakery.  I was very excited at the prospect as I love finding out about new cafes in the area.  


Kate arrived with a lovely looking box full of treats, between the 5 girls we scoffed the lot and I can report all the cakes were good.  Our favourite was the gluten free carrot cake which was the right kind of moist, was lovely and nutty and had a really fresh tasting frosting.  As none of the other girls at book group are gluten free and were impressed by the cakes, I am looking forward to swinging by this bakery in the future, if you are in the area, support this local business too!

Gluten free carrot cake – 7.5/10 – Delightful!

Verified by 5 lovely ladies



No comments:

Post a Comment